Pivotal Unveils New Channel Program to Accelerate Customer Transition to a Modern, Digital Enterprise.
- The Pivotal Ready Partner Program enables partners to build deep expertise and thriving businesses with Pivotal.
- More than 25 inaugural partners have joined, including Accenture, Altoros, Cognizant, ECS Team, INSYS Group, and L&T, among others.
- New partner program helps enterprises deliver software rapidly, reliably, and at scale, so customers can respond quickly and meaningfully to market opportunities and threats.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., August 2, 2016 – Pivotal®, the company accelerating digital transformation for enterprises, today announced the Pivotal Ready Partner Program, designed to build deep expertise and thriving businesses with the Pivotal Cloud Foundry® platform. Pivotal Cloud Foundry’s capabilities enhance developer productivity, enable operational excellence, and provide enterprise-grade security, scalability, high availability, and operational control. With the new Pivotal Ready Partner Program, Pivotal’s partner ecosystem will play a critical role in helping customers make the transition to a modern, digital enterprise.
“From the C-level down, companies are facing digital transformation and must change how they deliver software and data,” said Nick Cayou, vice president, Global Alliances at Pivotal. “These same companies are making strategic, long-term decisions that designate Pivotal Cloud Foundry as the core platform for all future digital initiatives, allowing them to respond quickly and meaningfully to market opportunities and threats.”
The Pivotal Ready Partner Program is a service program developed exclusively to support the system integrator and consultant community around Pivotal Cloud Foundry, with two tiers:
- Registered: the base-level tier where Partners begin developing knowledge and expertise around Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Advanced: a more robust partner investment with Pivotal, including benefits such as discounted fees on select instructor-led courses, an assigned Pivotal Alliance Manager, and an appointed Pivotal Platform Architect. Advanced partners are often building a practice around Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
As part of the Pivotal Ready Partner Program, Pivotal also introduced collaborations with partners Accenture, Altoros, Cognizant, Crosslake, ECS Team, Grape Up, INSYS Group, Kenzan, L&T Infotech, mimacom, Perficient, and ProKarma, among others.
Larry Samuels, President of Kenzan
“Kenzan is excited to participate in the Pivotal Ready Partner Program. As consultants who work closely with clients that are focused on adopting continuous integration and continuous delivery into their environments, we have found Cloud Foundry to be a proven solution that we are proud to support.”
Join the Pivotal Ready Partner Program
For consulting or system integration partners interested in joining or learning more about the Pivotal Ready Partner Program, visit http://pivotal.io/partners/program.
Pivotal’s Cloud Native platform drives software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands. With millions of developers in communities around the world, Pivotal technology touches billions of users every day. After shaping the software development culture of Silicon Valley’s most valuable companies for over a decade, today Pivotal leads a global technology movement transforming how the world builds software.
©2016 Pivotal Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Pivotal is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Pivotal Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.